Mold spores grow rapidly, and they often form colonies in the presence of humidity. Mold is not only unsightly, but it can also cause major damage to your residential or commercial property. Mold is also known to cause several health issues, and it’s especially harmful to family members or staff who have allergies, or those who are have compromised immune systems.
Bleach is a commonly marketed solution for eliminating mold. However, there are a few things you should know before you consider using bleach to treat a mold outbreak. For example, bleach works only on nonporous surfaces, like sinks and tiles. Also, it is not effective on porous substances such as drywall and wood.
In this post, we’re going to discuss the reasons why bleach should not be used to combat mold, and share better mold removal options for those who are struggling with a mold problem in their Inverness homes:« Continue »